Blogging: Blogging for Beginners: The No-Nonsense Guide in Putting Up Your Own Blog
FREE DOWNLOAD WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!
Everything You Need To Know About Blogging for Beginners
30 years ago, there is no such thing as blogging. Back then, expressing one’s thoughts, ideas, opinions and personal experiences were done by hand.
Fast forward to the 20th century and there are over 200 blogs around.
Without a doubt, blogging has become a person’s outlet to express what he or she thinks about something else that likely affects everyone’s way of life. Some of the most influential (and even controversial) personalities like Richard Feynman, Gina Marie Trapani, Pete Cashmore and Pete Rojas started out as bloggers. It was also in the so-called “blogosphere” wherein people were able to know Julian Assange (and the global mayhem he brought due to WikiLeaks), the importance of legalizing gay marriage in America and why Perez Hilton is one of the most hated celebrity insiders around.
Bloggers spend most of their time sharing insights with their readers. Through daily blog posts, readers will be able to expand their knowledge and share it to others as well. Indeed, blogging is one of the most powerful tools of online interaction man has ever created.
However, blogging comes with a responsibility. For beginners, always remember the importance of analyzing what you’re going to talk about. The internet is a very wide medium – it can either make you famous or ruin your life.
Reasons to Buy This Book
• It will help you learn the basics of blogging.
• The book will teach you how to start your own blog without spending too much money (since there are some blogging programs wherein you need pay around $100 for membership).
• The book will teach you how to establish yourself in the world of blogging.
• You’ll find key answers to some of the most common questions about blogging – presented in tips and methods.
• All the information stated in this book were proven by experts not just in blogging but also technology.
What you’ll Get From Blogging for Beginners: The No-Nonsense Guide in Putting up Your Own Blog
• What is A Blog? – A short overview on blogging
• How to Start Your Own Blog – This chapter is the most important part of the book since it discusses detailed steps on how beginners can start blogging
• 15 Proven Tips to Help You Start Blogging
• A short explanation on earning money through blogging
• Five methods on how to earn money through blogging
• Six tips on how to boost your blog readership
• Six useful tips on how to become a successful blogger (bonus chapter)
Scroll Up And Click ‘Buy Now’ Button, Start Reading Today!!